Foreign Creature 2 Foreign Creature 2

LOVE YOUR PROJECT!

Finished it pretty fast, but anyway... Much better than previous part! Love your games! (: You both did a great job! :) Thanks for entertaining! :D

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Jesus... Christ...

It was a long 6 freaking years... Oh, my, gawd... Love that game so much... <3

clickplay2 clickplay2

Awesome fun!

Finally beat it! :) 21 level was hard, but possible or if it's not for ya', u suck at mouse moving, right? OMG! I laughed so hard at 23. xD Awesome game! Can't wait for next part. :) Only one question, why do I need that password in the end? ^^

Ghostscape 2 - The Cabin Ghostscape 2 - The Cabin

Great game!

Don't really have a mood for this one right now, I'll try it later, at night. ;) Thanks for the awesome Point'n Click game! Love them! This one have an awesome style!!! A bit creepy too. Nice work. I liked all of the graphics you made. By the way... Never saw something like photograph tasks anywhere before like in your game (I mean that type of games). Liked this very much here. Soundtracks makes awesome atmosphere. Thanks again for the game. :)

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks for playing!!

Inculcation Inculcation

Great quest!

I liked the end very much. Great work! I'd love to see more from you. Didn't found any bugs. Awesome game! :) Was a little creepy, must be more scary! LOL! :D Loved this game. :3

The Gun Game The Gun Game

Awesome fun!

I love games with physics. xD Really awesome one! Thanks a lot for game!

Armored Ashura Armored Ashura

Very nice!

Really didn't saw a better game of that type. Very nice one! I'll try to earn all medals damn it. >:] Sweet fun!